Google
 

Friday, November 16, 2007

Just Rambling 11/17/07

A disaster has struck!! I lost my N hook. I thought I had it with me at work yesterday (I do live-in care for the elderly) but couldn't find it so I came home today and have looked everywhere for it. Even crawling around looking under stuff. I am, of course, blaming it on Things 1 and 2, but they're sitting here looking at me innocently and wondering why I'm acting so strangely.

Now that I have the packages to Pine Ridge sent off, it's time to concentrate on Christmas presents and Project Linus again. I worked on a red, white and blue never ending blanket yesterday and since I managed to collect some more pastels, I think I should be ready to finish the pastel one you can see in the picture.

I also worked on some Christmas booties for a NICU in a hospital in Kansas. One of the yahoo groups I belong to, All Crafts 4 Charity is doing this. I promised 6 hat and bootie sets. I already had the hats done and I thought I only needed 4 sets of booties but when I got home I could only find one other set. I can't even blame this one on the cats since they're not allowed in the craft room.

I went to Leftovers, I think I mentioned it before, and was able to buy a bag of pink and purple yarns. they had no wrappers so I have to figure out the content but I'm hoping to make a nice little girl blanket with it.

That's about it right now. I'll be posting a pattern for a Christmas Stocking Newborn Bootie sometime today.

No comments: