Google
 

Monday, May 26, 2008

A Quick Note

I am only home for an hour today, it was supposed to be my day off but one of the other caregivers quit without notice. I will be drawing the winner to my last contest on Friday evening. Make sure to get your entries in. I know the prizes aren't great but I promise to do better next time. I had a really nice little sweater set I was going to show you but I needed to get it packed up to send out and was in such a rush I forgot to take the picture. LOL I'll need to make another one so I can take the pic and write out the pattern. Anyway, I've got to throw all my things together so I can get back to work. See you all on Friday.

1 comment:

MOLLY said...

There is nothing wrong with your prizes Deb, just sharing the patterns you make with all of us is a nice gift.
Molly : O )