Google
 

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Your Favorite Free Pattern and Where to Donate

I have tried this before and gotten very little response but I'll try again. On my Crafter's Favorite Patterns blog I list free online patterns that people have made and liked. Every time I ask, someone sends me a link to another list of patterns. This really defeats the purpose of the blog. It's supposed to be a list of tried and true patterns, any craft or pattern is acceptable but please keep it to patterns you have tried. Just post a comment here or on the Favorites blog under the appropriate section.
.
The Where to Donate blog lists places to donate handcrafted items by state, so let me know about your group or where you donate locally.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not sure how to add this, but I particularly like this knitted dishcloth:

http://homespunliving.blogspot.com/2007/11/waffle-knit-dishcloth-pattern.html

bevq said...

Hi Anon
That pattern for a dishcloth does look really nice and I am going to give it a try using Sugar and Cream cotton.

Deb - I am not sure if you have this pattern of mine already to link to or not.

http://www.bevscountrycottage.com/bev-hat-mitts.html

I know soon so many of these hats mittens and scarves will be needed by children all over the world.

HUGS!
Bev