Google
 

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Little Girl's Skirts for Africa

This is one of the things I've been working on today. The skirts are being made for little girls in Africa but I'm still not sure where exactly, this is the monthly project for one of my charity groups on Yahoo, AC4C. They have been having trouble contacting the charity handling it so we are currently holding off on shipping. I have two skirts finished and 3 more cut out, with fabric for some more set aside.

I've also been working on the walker totes for our local nursing homes and could still use some help with that project (details here). When I'm not sewing I'm busy crocheting lapghans for that project, also.

Sona came over and cut out some more hug pillows today so I have to sew them together, going to be shipping what I done have soon.

4 comments:

Marie said...

I am just going through fabric for these skirts myself...yours came out great!

Bunny said...

The skirt looks great Deb. Wish I was more of a sewer. I have 4 more wheelchair totes made that just need buttons sewn on and I will get them in the mail to you.
Hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day.

Doris Sturm said...

Great colors! They will be very happy to receive them, I'm sure!

Melissa said...

Great colors! I think it will look wonderful on a little girl.