Google
 

Friday, May 28, 2010

More Great Donations!!


Sandie P. from Crochet Cabana sent me these great squares. She also wrote the tutorial on the continuous join that I've been using (and adapting) to join the squares.

Chris H. sent me a bagful!! Thanks so much Chris!!
Joyce sent in these beautiful 7" squares. I asked for 6" but there's enough there for an lapghan so that's great. (That's a hint!)
{I worded that wrong, Joyce had asked me if I would take these squares before she sent them. I made it sound like she made a mistake, She didn't, I knew they would be 7". The point I was trying to make was that if you have enough for  a full lapghan or blanket, they don't need to be 6"}

I know all three of these ladies from the Bev's Charity Challange Yahoo group. These squares will make some beautiful lapghans!!


And last but far from least Margaret from NJ sent me these great Chemo Caps!! She even donated the yarn she had leftover!! I can always find a use for yarn!

If you would like to join us and help the elderly, ill and disabled in my area you can get more information here or email me at debsstuff55 (at) yahoo (dot) com.

No comments: